The Gillam Network Clock Distribution (GNCD) is a small synchronization distribution unit, easy to configure and to use. For E1 links.
The GNCD aims at amplifying and distributing a 2,048MHz or 2,048Mbit/s external synchronisation reference signal.
Its input interface complies with the two following recommendations:
· For the 2,048MHz : G703 § 10 75 ohms or high impedance
· For the 2,048Mbit/s : G703 § 6 75 ohms or high impedance
Each input A and B can accept 2MHz or 2Mbit/s input signals.
Outputs can be configured according to one of both following types:
· 2,048MHz G703 § 10 option 75 ohms.
· 2,048Mbit/s G703 § 6 option 75 ohms.
The output type is chosen by the operator with a configuration DIP switch located on each amplification card.
Outputs are valid according to the selected input type in the following way:
ETSI, 19″ & 23″ racks main and expansion shelves
- Output interfaces :
– 10 x 8 port cards
– 80 x 2048 kHz or E1
- Input interfaces : 2 x E1 / 2048 kHz
- Management :
– Front LEDs
– Alarm relays
- Remote management :
– Ethernet 10 baseT through external accessory
Frequency Distribution (TDM networks, E1)